A lot. (Sorry Jo.)
- second rate “rockstars” dispensing their “wisdom”;
- beautiful pouting rockettes (male and female) all vulgar tattoos, piercings, tight black jeans and a raging sense of entitlement;
- arguable voice talent without any sense of style;
- competence without passion;
- songs that all sound the same, no matter where they were from originally (please don’t do REM again, EVER);
- cringeworthy “star” behaviours;
- desperate rent-a-crowd of self-consciously hip clones swaying in unison;
- “there are no losers here”, a phrase said only to the loser;
- butchery; bitchery; and
- ever present suckiness like a constant low hum.
But, as with many reality TV programs, I find the experience of viewing so sapping that I can never seem to muster the strength to change the channel.